The goal of the WIC program is to help pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and younger children achieve better health and nutrition.
- Nutrition Information
- Nutritious foods such as, fruits and vegetables, whole wheat/whole grain foods, milk, eggs, juice, cereal, canned or dried beans and peas, peanut butter and infant formula.
- Breastfeeding information and support services.
- Breast pumps are available to eligible clients
- Health screening and information about other community services.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs provided in summer through Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program.
For more information about WIC Services, call 715-345-5350 option 6. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. To view the non-discrimination statement for WIC click here.
Cost of Services
- WIC services are free of charge to eligible families. Click here for the eligibility tool.
- Breastfeeding support is free to WIC eligible families
How to Apply
There are two options:
- Click on WIC Application Form to complete the application online and submit it,
- Click here for a PDF application form meant to be printed out, completed, and then mailed to the address provided on the application
Like our page on Facebook - Portage County WIC & Nutrition Services - for more nutrition and healthy lifestyle information.