Planning & Zoning Committee
- Date: 02/26/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
PORTAGE COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE AGENDA
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
5:00 P.M., Conference Room 5, County Annex
CALL TO ORDER
- R19-01 – Request of James and Julie Zblewski, owners, to amend the zoning classification of parcel number 032-24-0902-02.01, comprising 45.96 acres, from A1 Exclusive Agricultural to A3 Low Density Agricultural; Town of Sharon.
- R19-02 – Request of Cindy Schmude, owner, to amend the Town of Almond Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use designation of 20.5 of 24.50 acres contained within parcel number 004-21-0930-02.02, from L1 Enterprise Agriculture to L2 Intermediate Agriculture; and to amend the zoning classification from A1 Exclusive Agricultural to A2 Agricultural Transition; Town of Almond.
- R19-03 – Request of Todd Zurawski, owner, to amend the Town of Stockton Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use designation of parcel number 034-23-0906:06.16, comprising 10.66 acres, from L3 Limited Agriculture/ Mixed Use to Commercial; and to amend the zoning classification of 2.08 acres from A3 Low Density Agricultural to C1 Neighborhood Commercial, and 7.79 acres from A3 Low Density Agricultural to C3 Commercial; Town of Stockton.
- Members of the Public Who Wish to Address the Committee on Specific Agenda Items Must Register Their Request at This Time, With Such Comments Subject to the Reasonable Control of the Committee Chair as Set Forth in Robert’s Rules of Order
- Review/Approval of Minutes from January 31, 2019
- Discussion/Possible Action on James and Julie Zblewski (R19-01) – Town of Sharon
- Discussion/Possible Action on Cindy Schmude (R19-02) – Town of Almond
- Discussion/Possible Action on Todd Zurawski (R19-03) – Town of Stockton
- Review – Vouchers and Procurement Card Authorizations
- Update - Wellhead Protection Ordinance/Mapping Amendments
- Department Report
- Future Agenda Items
- Next Meeting Date
Minutes:Approved MinutesReturn to full list >>