News List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report Wild Parsnip

Post Date:04/03/2019

There are 3 ways to report Wild Parsnip (or other terrestrial invasive plants).

1.  EddMapS is a national invasive plant database and mapping tool.  You will need to create a free account and can then begin mapping your locations with a mobile device or a desktop computer.   

2.  Follow this link to maps of your area.  Print the maps and mark the location of wild parsnip or leafy spurge.  More instructions are available on the linked page.

3.  Contact Portage County Land and Water Conservation staff by telephone (715) 346-1334 or email.  If possible please include a picture of the plant in your email

Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer