Please click here for up-to-date information from the Portage County Public Health Department regarding COVID-19.  Links to Portage County Daily Press Releases and county Health Department Situation Reports can be found in the ‘In The Spotlight’ box below.  If you have general questions regarding COVID-19 call 211.  

News List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Sheriff's Office Customer Service Window Closed

Post Date:03/17/2020 8:12 AM

Until the lobby is re-opened please use the following resources:

To file a complaint or speak to a deputy:  Call 715-346-1400 (Dispatch Division)

 Civil Process Paper Service: See Paper Service handout for instructions or call 715-346-1443 or 715-346-1819 (Records Division)  -- CIVIL PROCESS HANDOUT        CIVIL PROCESS AID IN SERVICE FORM

Records Requests: Call 715-346-1444 or 715-346-1466 (Records Division)

 Evidence Returns: If you have questions about getting evidence returned call: 715-346-1458 (Sgt. Loiselle) 

 Finger Printing:  For foster care, please check back after April 1, 2020.  For employment finger prints contact the Village of Plover Police Department or the City of Stevens Point Police Department.

 Order Garbage bags: Call 715-346-1819 or 715-346-1443 (Records Division)

 For all other requests or questions:  715-346-1400 (Dispatch)


If you need immediate assistance, use the intercom phone in outer lobby or call (715) 346-1400.

If this is an EMERGENCY, dial 911

Return to full list >>