us-passportPassport Processing Hours

Mondays or first working business day of the week by Appointment only -

Please call 715-346-1364 and press "#"

Tuesdays or remaining business days through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.



Important Notice from the U.S. Department of State Passport Services"

Effective MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2018, there will be an increase in the Passport Acceptance Fee from $25 to $35 per person.

 Passport Book or Card Acceptance fee are required for first-time applicants and others who must apply in person


Do I Apply in Person?

You must apply in person using Form DS-11 if at least one of the following is true:

  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport
  • You are under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago

If the above statements apply to you, you will want to print off the "Apply in Person Checklist" to be prepared when you come to the Clerk of Courts office.


Did You Know?

Passport applications are available at the Clerk Of Courts Office or online. Click on the appropriate link below for a checklist of the information necessary when applying for a passport at the Clerk Of Courts Office. We are also passport photo capable and can take your photo at the time of processing your application. Additional fee for photo.


Apply in Person Checklists

Routine Passport Checklist - Receive Your Passport Within 6 Weeks

Expedited Passport Checklist - Receive Your Passport Within 3 Weeks


Apply in Person Passport Online Forms

If you are required to apply in person, you can get online forms to fill in, print, and bring with you to the Clerk of Courts office.

Apply in Person using passport application form DS-11.

 Passport pic



Do I Renew my Passport by Mail?

You can renew by mail using Form DS-82 if your most recent passport:

  • Is submitted with your application
  • Is undamaged (other than normal "wear and tear")
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)

If the above statements apply to you, you may be eligible to Renew by Mail using Form DS-82.



U.S. Passport Link


For more information on Passports, please visit this website: 


Return to the Clerk of Court Home Page 



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer