How to file small claims and forms links!
- Small Claims Forms Assistant Wizard
- (Wisconsin eCourts for self-represented parties is an interactive Web site that assists you in filling out forms for a variety of legal issues. The site guides you through a series of questions and then completes the necessary forms.)
- Civil Process (Sheriff Department)
What you may also need to know!
- Guidelines for Mail or Personal Service
- Small Claims De Novo Hearing Rights and Personal Service Information
- Docketed Civil Judgment Search (WCCA website)
Further questions can be answered by the Clerk of Circuit Court Deputy in Small Claims who can be reached at 715-346-1364, ext 5.. However please note the Clerk of Courts office is part of the Judicial system and therefore is prohibited from providing any legal advice. For legal advice you should contact your local attorney.