Community Health Clinic
Clinic Locations and Times
Ruth Gilfry Building
817 Whiting Avenue
Phone: (715) 345-5350
Low cost immunizations are available through the Wisconsin Vaccines for Children (WIVFC) Program. Only people who meet WIVFC eligibility guidelines can get a WIVFC vaccine. There is a $5 administration fee for each immunization, but no one who qualifies for WIVFC immunizations will be turned away if they are unable to pay the cost.
Persons who have private insurance or are on a Wisconsin Health Care Program that covers immunizations must receive immunizations from their private medical provider.
- Children (18 years of age and younger) who do not have health insurance
- Children on a Forward Health or BadgerCare
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Children who have health insurance that does not cover vaccines
- Adults (19 and older) may qualify for some immunizations; call for eligibility guidelines
If you have questions about the reduced fee immunization eligibility or need assistance due to disability or language barrier, call (715)345-5350. Immunization services given at public clinics should not be substituted for your child’s usual well-child visit with his or her physician. All minors younger than age 18 years must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
Vaccine types and schedules: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-18yrs-child-combined-schedule.pdf
National Institutes of Health: https://www.niaid.nih.gov