- A free statewide breast and cervical cancer screening program for women ages 45-64.
- Funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Coordinated by the WI Well Women Program office through Portage County Health and Human Services Public Health Division covering Clark, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Portage, Taylor and Wood Counties.
- Applicants must enroll through a Regional Coordinating Office.
- Overview Video *(DHSWI video)
- No insurance or major medical with high deductible.
- Income at or below 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Household size of 1 = up tp $31,900
Household size of 2 = up to $43,100
Household size of 3 = up to $54,300
Household size of 4 = up to $65,500
Household size of 5+ = call for additional family members
- Age - women ages 45-64, breast and cervical screening services
- Exception: women under 45 who have a current symptom may be eligible for breast services - you must contact coordinator first.
COVERED SERVICES: BREAST AND CERVICAL SERVICES ONLY
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to have services not covered by WWWP at your appointment you will be responsible to pay for those services.
(Only when related to screening for WWWP services)
- Preventative Medicine New Client office visit
- Preventative Medicine Established Client office visit
- Breast exam (manual exam performed during office visit)
- Mammogram (breast x-ray) - 3D mammograms are now acceptable
- Breast ultrasound
- Other breast biopsy may be covered with prior approval. Please contact the WWWP office at 715-345-5776 if you need additional breast services.
- PAP test
- Pelvic exam (only if PAP tests is also performed)
- Colposcopy (with or without biopsy)
- Other cervical biopsy services may be covered with prior approval. Please contact the WWWP office at 715-345-5776 if you need additional cervical services.
WWWP does not pay for blood tests or prescription medication.
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment must be completed and approved through a WWWP Regional Office prior to contacting any WWWP provider for screening services.
WWWP Enrollment can be completed by phone for Clark, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Portage, Taylor, and Wood Counties. Call:
English and Spanish - 715-345-5776
When WWWP Coordinator processes your enrollment you will be called or mailed a copy of the enrollment form and informed that you are either eligible for services or ineligible..
Questions? Call Kathy Groshek, Program Coordinator, at 715-345-5776.