Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I get a zoning permit?

  • When do I need a permit from Land and Water Conservation?

  • How do I rezone my property?

  • Who can help me with shoreland erosion issues?

  • How do I prepare a nutrient management plan?

  • How do I report manure runoff?

  • What is cost sharing and what can it be used for?

  • Is there a fee for Land and Water Conservation staff assistance?

Dan Wysocky
Adams Co LWCD
1821 Co Rd F
Friendship WI 53934 
Vacant, WPVGA Rep
Charles Sibilsky (Secretary) 
Adams County LWCD
PO Box 287
Friendship WI 53934-0287
Tamas Houlihan, WPVGA Rep
PO Box 327
Antigo WI 54409
Dennis Kolba
Juneau County LCC
W5660 Co Rd G
Mauston WI 53948
Felix Navarro, Superintendent
Hancock Agricultural Research Station
N3909 CTH V
Hancock WI 54943
Matt Komiskey
Juneau County LCD 
220 LaCrosse St Room 15
Mauston WI 53948-2101
Hugh O’Donnell
Golden Sands RC&D Council
5096 Creamery Road
Nekoosa WI 54497
Barry Jacowski (Chair)
Portage County LWCC
10597 County Road D
Almond WI 54909
John Wallendal 
Farm Representative
2401 Fifth Ave
Grand Marsh WI 53936
Steve Bradley (Treasurer)
Portage County LWCD
1462 Strongs Ave
Stevens Point WI 54481
 Farm Representative - Vacant

Waushara County LCC - Vacant 

Roy Diver (Advisor)
NRCS District Conservationist
1462 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point WI 54481
Ed Hernandez
Waushara County LCD
109 S St Marie St PO Box 1109
Wautoma WI 54982-1109
Amy Thorstenson (Advisor)
Golden Sands RC&D Executive Director
1100 Main Street, Suite 150
Stevens Point WI 54481
Bill Clendenning (Vice-Chair)
Wood County
1811 45th St S
Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
Shane Wucherpfennig 
Wood County LCD
400 Market St  PO Box 8095
Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494-8095